Once you have drafted your email content during the Edit Content step of your email, it is always a good idea to send a test email to yourself as a preview, so you can check the overall look & feel and content.
So how do you do that?...
Just look towards the bottom of your Edit Content screen and you will see this opportunity to send a test email:
Your user login email address will auto-populate the Email Addresses field but you can change that address if you wish and you can add multiple addresses in as well.
When you send your test out you will receive a Preview of your campaign. Most of the functions within your email will work as the full send out but some tags/links won't because this is a preview and not a full send.
If you wish to see the fully finished article as a test then this is what you need to do:
1) add your self as a contact in your account, preferably with a different email address to your login email address.
2) ensure that you have contact preference for email.
3) send the campaign out fully by selecting yourself as a recipient.
4) check the campaign in detail including clicking on all links.
5) create a new email campaign (it can have the same campaign name and subject line as your full test one) and then when on the pick a template step click on the "past emails sent" tab and choose your test campaign.
6) complete any final edits, select your recipients for real and then schedule your campaign or send immediately.