At InTouch, we are always trying to improve our marketing features to enable our customers to target communications as effectively as possible, whilst keeping their contact database as user-friendly as possible.
This is why we've now added the ability to add organisations into a group and then target email campaigns etc to organisations as well as the existing options.
To add an organisation into a group, follow this process:
1) Go to 'Contacts' and select 'Groups'
2) Choose a group you'd like to add organisations too and select 'view'
3) Scroll to the bottom of this page and select 'Add more organisations'
4) Type in which organisation you wish to add, click 'search', you should now see the organisations pop up.
5) Select 'Apply Changes'
To send communications to an organisation, follow this process:
1) Select Email > Start new campaign
2) In the 'choose recipients' step- select 'send to organisation'
3) Enter the organisation name and click search!
4) Scroll to the bottom of the page and select 'continue' to move onto the next section.
You've now set up an email to send to one particular organisation (or multiple if you wish) it really is that easy!