Once you have sent your email campaign it is a wise move to monitor your recipient activity via the email report and act upon it !
So to filter out your inactive recipients follow these simple steps:
1. Open your email report then click on the Activity tab.
2. Look for the Open count column and the filter key just to the right of it.
3. Set the filter to equals. (nothing apparent seems to happen yet)
4. Insert a 0 (zero) into the Open count box (the filter will now begin to work)
5. Click "Select All" button (top left of screen)
6. Scroll down the page and click on your preferred action e.g. Add to Group (existing or new)
7. You now have a group to re-send your email to.
8. Create a new email campaign on Step 1
9. On Step 2 click on the "Past Emails Sent" tab and choose your email campaign.
10. Step 3 you can edit further if you wish and then proceed to Steps 4 and 5.
N.B. don't assume that a 0 (zero) open means that your recipient has not looked at your email campaign at all. They may have taken a quick look but not downloaded the images to register that official open count. Or they may have viewed via the webversion link or viewed the plain text alternative.