You can easily switch to InTouch in the following steps:
Step 1: Export your contacts
If your user permissions allow, you are able to export contacts and other types of data from Infusionsoft.You may export data to store local backup, use the data in another system, create external reports, or mass update a list via an update import. The data will be exported incsvfile format. The example below shows how to export a contact list. You can use the same steps to export referral partners, opportunities, orders, and various reports.
To Export Data from Infusionsoft:
- Go to CRM> Contacts in the master nav.
- Select a saved search from the drop-down, or click on Start Over to enter new search criteria.
- Click on the Actions button and select Export.
- Mark the checkboxes beside the fields you want to export. If you are exporting your list to do an update import, you must include the ID field.
- Choose a file format for the export:csv or zip.
- Select the method of delivery:View/download the file OR Email it to a specific address.
- (Optional)Save the export field settings to use with future exports. Enter a name and mark the check box if all users need to access the saved export settings. You will be able to select the saved export settings next time you export data by clicking on the Choose Saved Export drop-down instead of selecting individual fields.
- Click Process and then click on Okay to continue. Save the csv file to your computer or locate it in your email inbox.
Complete the basic set up routine for InTouch including adding an email address and name for Email approval. This will enable you to start sending Email campaigns quickly.
Create your custom fields in your InTouch account in preparation for your imports.
You have the options of both Organisation custom fields and Contact custom fields.
To view the default Contact custom fields already in InTouch view this guide:
and to prepare for creating your custom fields view this guide:
Now you’re ready to import your Organisations and Contacts.
To import your companies as Organisations, action a Business dataload:
and to action your Import Contacts:
There, that’s it! You are now ready to use the great functionality which InTouch has and it is right at your fingertips!
Why not start by creating your first email campaign and send it out to wow your prospects / customers.
Don’t forget that you can segment your contact database by Groups and Custom Fields and you can run Reports to filter on that powerful information!
When you’ve created your first Email campaign you have the sending options of :
Visit our Support Site for more guidance: http://support.intouchcrm.com/